Money Now, Money Later: Financial Education for Small Business
Join us for a free webinar for small businesses and entrepreneurs on how to get the capital you need now and build lasting wealth. We will cover financing topics that for many entrepreneurs can be a barrier to long term growth and success: small business credit, alternative financing and retirement planning.
Topics of discussion include:
- How to build and leverage business credit
- Key ways business credit differs from personal credit
- Steps you can take now to build business credit
- An overview of alternative financing, including microloans, SBA's loans, reputable online lenders
- Questions for entrepreneurs to consider when seeking funding
- A summary of common workplace-based retirement plans
- Helpful tools and resources
A question and answer period will follow.
For more information about funding options, visit our Small Business Access to Capital Resource Portal at www.smallbusinessportal.org/capital.