Access to Capital: Funding Options to Start and Grow Your Colorado Woman-Owned Business
Are you having trouble obtaining funding for your business?
Through this free statewide webinar, Small Business Majority and the Colorado Enterprise Fund will help you navigate the funding landscape to connect you with resources to help you obtain the capital you need to start and grow your woman-owned business in Colorado.
For entrepreneurs, getting a loan could mean the difference between success and failure. However, one of the biggest challenges facing small business owners and entrepreneurs has been and continues to be the inability to access sufficient credit and capital.
Topics of discussion include:
- An overview of alternative lending options including microloans, SBA's loan guarantee program, community banks and credit unions, CDFIs, reputable online lenders and crowdfunding
- Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- Key questions to consider when seeking funding
- Tips to help determine the best option for your small business
- Helpful tools and resources
A question and answer period will follow.
We are pleased to have The Women's Foundation of Colorado as a sponsor and the U.S. Small Business Administration-Colorado District Office will participate in this event.
For more information about funding options, visit our Small Business Access to Capital Resource Portal at www.smallbusinessportal.org/capital